You must trust yourself more than you trust anyone else with your money -Suze Orman-

My Personal Finance Diary

by mw2rp | Tuesday, September 15, 2009 in |

About Me

I'm a 28yr old. I started this blog to track my journey to financial freedom. I graduated in July 2004. Like other fresh graduate, i entering the workforce without much idea on it. I was just like my parent, thinking my life is just working to earn a living, marry, have a children getting etc.

I started learning about financial planning in year 2005. Thanks to my gf and friends, i've learn the important of budget and have a proper planning.

After graduated, i was offered a job with monthly salary of 1.5k. During that period, i need to pay for student loan amt ~1k and $200 car loan (i got a second hand car as my transportation). Basically, during the first year I'm in negative net income. I was blessed to have my parents to support my balance during this period of time.

After the first year, things change after i getting my professional license. I manage to have steady increase in my salary. I paid off my study loan in 2008, paid off car loan in 2009; I purchased my first house in 2006.

Goal
My goal is simple, to achieve financial freedom. 15 years to have at least 500k of liquidity asset.
The asset amout does not include property, car and EPF.
i will use this blog to do monthly tracking and monitoring on my portfolio.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails